$60,000 – $75,000
Our partner in Birmingham, AL is searching for a Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience identifying, communicating, and working with customer on their business needs and translating that information into technical requirements.
- Work with the business client to Identify, determine, gather, and document requirements
- Translate requirements to the technical team to determine the proper solutions
- Serve as the main partner between the customer and technical teams
- Provide data analysis services to translate the user needs into technical requirements
- Work with the technical teams to deliver the desired solutions
- Work with customer and technical teams on process flow, system improvements, and bug fixes
- Work with the clients to implement solutions and the training on solutions
- Keep all team members, stakeholders, and clients informed of progress
- Bachelor's degree - preferred
- Demonstrated Business Analyst Experience and knowledge
- Experience with SDLC and Agile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution Finder and problem solver
- Analytical and conceptual thinker
- Able to multitask
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not able to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.