Medical Call Center Advocate- GREAT COMPANY with HYBRID SCHEDULE!
Medical Call Center Advocate- HYBRID SCHEDULE with WELL-KNOWN COMPANY!
$15 an hour
Our partner in Birmingham is searching for several Medical Call Center Advocates to provide exceptional personalized service to their customers when calling for assistance. This role is expected to provide high quality customer care and to strive for excellent customer service. Medical Call Center Advocates are expected to provide resolution of customers' inquiry upon first contact to ensure customers experience high satisfaction. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a well-known company, please apply now!
- Take incoming calls from customers regarding questions about eligibility, benefits and claims.
- Respond to inbound customer calls in a professional manner, addressing customer issues and assuring that company standards are met.
- Research and resolve a wide variety of customer questions and issues.
- Achieve individual performance goals targeted by the company.
- Listen to customers and probe for clarification to meet customers’ needs.
- Ensure information communicated to the customer is timely and accurate using proper grammar and articulation.
- Utilize multiple systems to research necessary information to resolve the customers’ questions or issues.
- Work well independently and as part of a team to achieve goals in an atmosphere committed to quality service.
- Responds to an average of 60 to 100 calls per day in an inbound call center environment.
- Accurately and promptly document all calls in system.
- Experience in a customer contact position requiring problem solving highly preferred.
- Experience in a position requiring the ability to understand and interpret complex oral and written directions preferred.
- Experience in a position requiring the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in a position requiring computer and typing skills required.
- Experience researching information using online reference materials preferred.
- Experience with medical terminology, ICD-9, and/or CPT coding is desirable.
- Experience in a corporate or office environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Not easily flustered or frustrated.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.