Our client in Birmingham, AL is searching for a candidate with Systems experience. If you are interested in a great opportunity with a growing organization, please apply today!
- Installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and over all responsibility for internal and external IT Environments
- Ensure all communication levels are met with client
- Overall responsibility the LAN/WAN operating systems and environment
- Stay abreast of new technologies offerings
- Experience with Network set up, administrations, and troubleshooting
- Support experience with system software and networking hardware
- Project lead experience
- LAN/WAN technologies for office inter connectivity
- Develop, document & maintain network/systems operating procedures & configuration
- Experience with Active Directory, Cisco and VMware products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Microsoft and Cisco Certifications preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Valid Driver’s license
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not able to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.