Our partner in Birmingham is searching for an Accounting Assistant. If you have at least one year of heavy AP and AR experience, please apply today!
- Verifies accuracy, account coding, and compliance with company policy on all invoices and requests for payment.
- Monitors expense and store reports for policy compliance and processes for payment.
- Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Responds to vendor and internal AP inquiries.
- Key Invoices monthly.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Assists in monthly closings. Answer and route incoming multi-line calls to appropriate party – must have good communication skills, be friendly, professional, and helpful
- Assist with contract agreement and other administrative duties.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong work ethic.
- Detail oriented.
- Understanding of general ledger, fixed assets and month end process.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might actually be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.