$60,000 - $80,000
Do you have an analytical mind?
Do you love teamwork and working across all types of business>
Do you like to find the means to an end using analysis, data, an entrepreneurial mind, and a definite strategy?
Our client is seeking an Operations Analyst to assist them in using data and analysis to make better decisions for the business and business needs.
- Work individually and with team to develop analysis to make business decisions.
- Communicate with business teams to understand their needs and to develop and carryout the plans
- Stay ahead of industry shifts, utilize data to predict/forecast new strategies and growth drivers.
- Build programs and data points to execute and build responses.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience (prefer retail, health, real estate)
- Analytical skills: ability to interpret data and develop solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Excel) and Analytic Platforms
- Problem solver and solution finder
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not able to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.