$55,000 - $60,000 base plus bonus
Our partner is seeking an experienced Residential Construction Supervisor to oversee renovations for their Huntsville properties. Our client is searching for someone who is experienced in residential home construction/renovations, and is committed to providing its customers with quality projects with a great ROI. This role will be help lead and grow their Huntsville team, so If you share a passion for real estate and have the resources to help grow our clients share in this market apply today!
- Manage construction of home renovations from start to finish
- Monitor and control project to ensure it is completed on schedule and within budget
- Develop contingency plans in advance to mitigate potential risks
- Manage contractor schedules, quality, and budgets; understands the scope and contracts and identify opportunities and risks
- Manage Purchase Orders and Change Orders related to the project
- Constantly interview and seek out potential contractors for renovation jobs
- Effectively supervise all properties in assigned territory to ensure quality standards and deadlines are met
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients
- Recommend procedure and process changes necessary to maximize efficiencies and customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of superintendent experience working with trades required
- 5+ years in residential construction with renovation experience
- Resourcefulness to manage multiple construction projects from start to finish, on-time & within budget
- Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Must be computer literate in Excel (or spreadsheet software), Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents).
- Strong customer service background and skills in the home building industry.
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.