EVP of Lab Sales and Operations
EVP of Lab Sales and Operations
$120K - $150K
Our partner in Birmingham, AL is in need of a super star to serve as the EVP of Lab Sales and Operations. This person will be responsible for overseeing the development, marketing, day-to-day management, administration, and quality assurance for our client’s drug testing product line. This person will provide related support services, including operational, technical, fiscal and QA services.
- Develop and administer the day-to-day operations of the company’s drug screening division, to include policies and procedures development, supporting billing/computer systems, collection site networks and related budgets and reports.
- Develop, market and ensure the expansion of the company’s drug screening division, to include new client solicitation and recruitment, sound and competitive pricing systems, client contract negotiations, management training and development of product enhancements.
- Provide ongoing problem-solving, consultation, policy development assistance and program expertise to current and prospective clients on a timely basis. Make recommendations on new program enhancements and develop as approved. Expand provider (lab/collection sites) networks as deemed appropriate.
- Assist in the identification, solicitation, negotiation and monitoring of the company’s network of laboratories and collection sites. Maintain updated lists of the provider network. Develop and maintain quality assurance protocols and correct problems as identified.
- Ensure the accurate and timely set-up of new accounts, to include related computer systems set-up, billing systems, client orientation, laboratory and collection site identification, negotiation and set-up; and other related activities as identified.
- Develop and operate a random testing computer program. Proof and distribute all necessary reports. Generate monthly random selections for clients and monitor random totals on a regular basis.
- Develop and administer data transfer and MIS procedures in cooperation with the MIS division, including centralized billing & payables and related statistical/informational reports for internal as well as client purposes.
- Coordinate operations and reporting procedures with MRO. Review and process all drug screen results on a timely basis and in compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Assist MRO in medical review procedures, as requested. Process blind specimens in accordance with federal requirements. Authorize re-tests as appropriate or as requested.
- Develop and maintain drug screening program quality assurance monitoring process. Provide and maintain accurate and auditable records and reports. Assist in audits of clients as necessary.
- Assist in the review, compilation and presentation of client utilization reports and management summaries. Perform monitoring and tracking functions on client contracts.
- Maintain corporate and departmental policies, procedures, budgets. Assist in the preparation and achievement of annual goals, objectives, budgets and divisional action plans.
- Communicate and advise the CEO on developments in the field. Keep CEO abreast of activities and provide regular updates and reports. Stay abreast of existing and proposed federal rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; related certifications desired, i.e., CSAPA, ASCP
- Five plus years related experience
- Experience in administration of drug testing programs/substance abuse counseling preferred.
- Experience with DOT drug and alcohol regulations, and other workplace testing programs.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and related applications such as I3Screen.
- Experience with related product line processes and procedures and quality assurance.
- Experience in service to business/industry preferable
- Experience in billing/budgeting/fiscal operations
- Supervisory experience required
- Excellent written/oral communication skills required