$150,000 - $200,000 plus bonus
We are SO excited to be partnering with our client in their search for a Corporate Treasurer! An opportunity like this one working in a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders does not come along often. The organization promotes an in-office work environment with a focus on family and strong work/life balance culture.
The Corporate Treasurer will direct the financial operations of the company including all financial reporting, budgeting, planning, projections, financial analysis, investing, treasury management, managing banking relationships, business valuations and other financial matters.
- Overall responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Oversee annual audit of company financial statements and employee benefit plans
- Overall review and filing of company income tax returns and employee benefit plan returns
- Overall review of budgets, multi-year financial projections, and annual goal setting and monthly goal reporting
- Overall review of dealer financial reporting to Caterpillar and certain other suppliers including dealer comparisons and benchmarking
- Manage multiple banking relationships, compliance reporting, financing and treasury management
- Completion and overall review of annual business valuation
- Review of contracts and agreements
- Overall management of our online financial reporting system software
- 10+ years of experience in public accounting, industry or banking required with progressive experience in leadership positions with management responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Master’s degree in Accounting would be beneficial but not required
- CPA designation highly preferred
- Advanced-level knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Must be outstanding at reviewing and paying attention to details
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Must have a good understanding of GAAP, GAAS and financial reporting requirements
- Solid understanding of sales tax, business licenses and personal property tax reporting and related audits
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
If you have the qualifications listed above and are ready to join a dynamic and growing team, please APPLY NOW!