$100,000 - $130,000
Our client in Mobile, AL is searching for a candidate(s) with a Structural Engineer background. If you are interested in a fantastic opportunity with a cutting-edge organization, please apply today!
- Analyzes, researches, and develops structural engineering specifications involving metals, non-metallic or composite structural materials for product design, or operation of product to include foundation and structural design
- Analyzes damage tolerance, durability, design allowable and structural modeling
- Specific structural engineering specialties may include dynamics and loads, stability and stress fatigue and thermal analysis
- Perform structural design analysis, static & dynamic FEA
- Develop solutions and remediation to complex structural failures
- Tools utilized may include CATIA, FEMAP, NASTRAN, NX, and a variety of software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Coursework
- PE License or EIT with a track to PE
- Experience with Structural FEA Software
- Knowledge an history of design codes
- Marine Industry exp preferred
- Ability to work in the field
- Ability to Travel both Domestic and Global
- Experience with CAD software
- Go-Getter attitude/Self Starter/Team Player
- Problem solver and Solution Finder
Relocation Package Available
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not able to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.