$75,000 - $115,500
Our partner in Birmingham, AL is searching for the right candidate to add to their IT Audit Team. The ideal candidate will have an IT Audit background in financial service with technical aptitude.
- Lead audit engagements that will include information systems, operations, and SOX
- Evaluate controls cycles for improvements/efficiencies
- Provide risk assessment of IT Department strategic plans
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Provide input for briefing management regarding the system of internal controls, reliability of operating information, and compliance with regulatory requirements, including laws, and the corporate standards of conduct
- Perform audit activities that include understanding risks of the business, determining control objectives and ensuring audit programs are executed appropriately
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of required auditing standards, policies, laws and regulations, etc.
- Drives results by aligning work with the vision of the team
- Ability to travel as needed (5-15%)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Audit/IT Audit
- Team and Customer Focus with a genuine interest in developing strong business relationships
- Knowledge of IT to include: Oracle and/or SQL Databases, Network Security, programming languages, operating systems, cloud initiatives, SDLC, and other technical functions
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, affiliate relationships, and applicable governmental law
- Knowledge of the IT audit function and audit techniques; data analytics, statistical sampling, audit protocols, generally accepted auditing standards, business risk assessment principles, control assessment techniques, audit report writing and documentation
- Solution Finder and Go Getter
- Ability to build and grow relationships
- Excellent Communication skills: verbal, written, listening, and presentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, or Business (graduate degree is preferred)
- Certification: CISA, CISSA, CISSP,CRCM, CAMS (plusses)
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not able to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.