IT Field Tech
IT Field Tech
Requirements, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve hardware support for both onsite and field clients/users: repair, install, and maintain equipment
- Manage upgrades, configurations, and testing of equipment
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Problem solver and solution finder
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree preferred
- 1 – 3 yrs. of Technical experience (Prefer Field)
- A+ Certification.
- Hardware Vendor certifications - desired
- Knowledge and understanding of microcomputers and corresponding peripherals
- Experience supporting Windows OS and Microsoft office applications
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing of desktops and laptops
- Experience with printers - preferred
- Familiarity with the Network environments
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting servers and understanding of hardware configurations
- Printer Repair Exp (preferred)
Valid Driver's License
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not willing to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.